We are searching for a young and brilliant Medical Science Liaison (MSL) with a strong scientific background and a brief previous experience in a similar role to join our Medical Affairs Department.
The ideal candidate is a team builder, proactive, flexible and open-minded, with an energetic and result-oriented attitude, highly motivated to contribute to the growth and to grow with our Company in Italy.
The new colleague will take care of the field medical activities for current and new products of a rapidly developing Company with a strong product pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas. The role will be based in Centre/South Italy with more than 50% of the time spent in field activities throughout the assigned Italian territory.
· Effective networking with external medical stakeholders, including KOLs and HCPs, and report internally feedbacks and insights collected in the field;
· Dissemination of scientific data both internally and externally in either one-to-one or group settings;
· Actively contribute to medical activities including hospital meetings, advisory boards, congress symposia, speaker programs, participation in conferences and scientific meetings, and development of summaries of key clinical data;
· Support Company sponsored clinical research and independent studies through visits to centers;
· Provide scientific support and effectively cooperate with the field commercial and market access team;
· Actively contribute to internal medical and commercial meetings, including scientific training delivery;
· Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and Company policies and procedures;
· Contribution to the preparation and revision of Company policies and procedures;
· Scientific degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology or equivalent;
· Achievement of PhD and/or master program (best but not mandatory);
· Fluency in English;
· Ability to search, interpret and communicate scientific data;
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a medical affairs role;
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the national healthcare system;
· Knowledge and experience in rheumatology and gastroenterology (best but not mandatory);
· Availability to travel more than 50% of the time, including overnight stays;
Workplace: Centre/South Italy based, with more than 50% travel on assigned Italian territory
La tecnologia dei cookie ci aiuta a offrirvi la migliore esperienza possibile quando visitate questo sito web. Se proseguite senza modificare le vostre impostazioni, accettate i cookie di questo sito web. Per saperne di più sulla nostra politica sui cookie, si prega di consultare la nostra politica sulla privacy tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.