PHARMA PRODUCT SPECIALIST (HOSPITAL) - MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITY, BASED ON DIFFERENT ITALIAN AREAS
We are searching for highly motivated Pharma Product Specialist with a good scientific background and a previous experience in a similar role to join our Sales Department.
Celltrion Healthcare Italy is a rapidly developing company with a strong product pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas. That is why we are looking for several people to join us in order to cover different Italian areas, where each colleague will manage his own territory for current and new products.
Candidates would have 5 years of previous experience as best, but attitude will be the first driver for our choice. The ideal ones are team builder, proactive,flexible and open-minded, with an energetic and result-oriented attitude, highly motivated to contribute to the growth and to grow with our Company in Italy.
Support Area Manager understanding of assigned region;
• Design,together with Area Manager and Medical Liaisons, a map of biologics prescribing physicians;
• Promote,in accordance with guidelines from Commercial Lead, Celltrion products to physicians;
• Map and build a relationship with all stakeholders that can impact access and distribution of Celltrion products in the assigned area - including administrative personnel, pharmacists, physicians;
• Monitor local policies and commercial actions/projects of competition, report to Area Manager and design potential actions to take;
• Present appropriately Celltrion products and their value proposition in light of sustainability of the healthcare system, using materials supplied by the Italian Office;
• Identify,in alignment with Commercial and Medical, potential commercial opportunities within the private Health sector and support negotiations with their procurement offices;
• Ensure legal compliance to all applicable local rules and regulations, in alignment with applicable law and Celltrion code of conduct;
• Appropriately report all activities done in field, including personal interactions, materials distribution, expenses incurred;
• Scientific Degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology or equivalent;
• Fluency in English;
• Pharma sector previous experience as a Product Specialist;
• Previous experience in biosimilars;
• Deep knowledge of assigned region(s) process and stakeholders;
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills, with result-oriented attitude;
• Availability to travel more than 50% of the time, including overnight stays;
• Experience in product launches, rheumatology and/or gastroenterology (best but not mandatory);
Workplace: multiple opportunity, based on different Italian areas
La tecnologia dei cookie ci aiuta a offrirvi la migliore esperienza possibile quando visitate questo sito web. Se proseguite senza modificare le vostre impostazioni, accettate i cookie di questo sito web. Per saperne di più sulla nostra politica sui cookie, si prega di consultare la nostra politica sulla privacy tramite il link in fondo alla pagina.